ABOUT Blackwell Law
Oregon | California | Idaho | Washington
Blackwell Law represents businesses and people in professional license defense matters, trust and estate disputes, employment law defense, administrative and regulatory law cases, public and private construction claims, shareholder oppression disputes, securities law litigation, alternative dispute resolution, and other complex state, federal and bankruptcy litigation in Oregon, California, Idaho and Washington.
Attorney Michelle Blackwell is an AV-rated litigator with more than 23 years of experience. Blackwell Law operates in a nearly paperless environment, allowing the firm to sustain a reduced-cost infrastructure and nimbly handle client needs. We can often locate insurance coverage for the defense of claims and be assigned as insurance defense counsel. The firm has the resources and expertise required to timely meet each client’s needs.
Recognitions & Professional Accomplishments
- Chair, Oregon Board of Certified Advanced Estheticians 2016 – 2018
- Lawyers of Distinction Nominee 2017
- Martindale AV Preeminent Attorney 2015 – present
- America’s Most Honored Professionals 2016 – Top 1%
- Avvo Excellent Rated Attorney 8.8/10 2014
- Rotary International Club – Eugene Chapter, 2009 to present
- One of Top 100 Litigation Lawyers in Oregon 2013